Pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016 (“GDPR”) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing, which replaced Legislative Decree 196/2003, the processing of information concerning the interested party will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, in such a manner as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
We invite the interested party to read carefully the information provided below to acquire pertinent information and to be able to express, where necessary, in an informed manner the consent to the use of the data.
The Data Controller of the aforementioned data is: Cover 50 S.p.A. (the Company), with registered office in Pianezza (TO), Via Torino no. 25, legally represented by Pierangelo Fassino.
The personal data processed will be those directly provided by the interested party, by third parties who possessed such data freely available or retrieved them from publicly accessible registers.
PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data of the interested party are processed within the scope and in order to establish and implement a business relationship with Cover 50 S.p.A. for the following purposes:
1) to fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations;
2) to fulfil obligations established by current legislation;
3) to manage and control risks and prevent possible fraud.
The data provided will be collected using hard-copy and/or computerized/online means and will be processed using electronic means directly and/or through expressly delegated third parties, within the limits of the current legislation, in the manner related to the purposes indicated above and, in each case, such as to guarantee the security, protection and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data collected will be recorded/stored in an environment featuring physical and computer protection.
The processing of the personal data of the interested party may consist in their collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, cancellation or combination of two or more of these operations.
COMMUNICATION AND DISCLOSURE
Cover 50 S.p.A. does not disclose the personal data collected. The data provided by the interested party may be communicated to the companies belonging to the same Corporate Group of Cover 50 S.p.A. in order to allow the provision of services related to the execution of the business relationship and may also be communicated in the cases and manners provided by law and the AIM Issuer Regulations to third parties, linked to the Company by contractual relationships and duly authorized to process personal data under the direct authority of the Data Controller, for accounting, tax or advisory activities and, in any case, in relation to the aforementioned purposes.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
The personal data collected will be stored for a period of time necessary to achieve the purposes for which these were collected and, in any case, for a reasonable period of time for the establishment/execution of the commercial relationship with Cover 50 S.p.A., the fulfilment of the legal obligations, and the protection of the rights of the data controller.
REFUSAL TO SUPPLY DATA
The interested party can decline to provide its personal data. If the processing of the data provided is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual and/or contractual measures taken at the request of the interested party pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, letter b), and it is mandatory and essential by law and/or for the purpose of the execution of the contract, the consequence of such refusal may hinder, in whole or in part, the Company to:
1) fulfil the obligations deriving from the commercial relationship between the parties;
2) fulfil the legal obligations related to civil, tax and accounting provisions;
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
At any time, the interested party may exercise its rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016. In particular, by contacting the Data Controller indicated below, the interested party may request:
1) information on the existence of data processing in its regard and, in this case, to obtain access to its personal data pursuant to art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and to obtain without delay the communication in intelligible form with respect to the same data and their origin, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be communicated;
2) to obtain, without undue delay, the correction or integration of its personal data pursuant to art. 16 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
3) to obtain the immediate erasure of its personal data if the consent is revoked, are no longer necessary for the purposes for which such was collected or otherwise processed, or the legal basis for the data processing has ceased, if the data have been unlawfully processed or this obligation is imposed by law or judicial authorities, pursuant to art. 17 of the EU Regulation 679/2016;
4) to obtain the limitation of the processing of data concerning him if the interested party contests the accuracy of the same or has opposed their treatment or the latter is unlawful or even if the company no longer needs it for treatment purposes, personal data are still necessary for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right in court, pursuant to art. 18 of EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
5) to use the right to the portability of its data, understood as the right to obtain from the Data Controller in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, its personal data, as well as to transmit such data without impediment to another data controller pursuant to art. 20 of the EU Regulation no. 679/2016;
6) to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority for any matter concerning the personal data processing.
RIGHT TO OBJECT
The interested party will have the right to object at any time to the processing of its personal data pursuant to art. 21 of EU Regulation 679/2016 only in the cases in which the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the data controller or of third parties. Cover 50 S.p.A. will refrain from further processing of the personal data of the interested party unless compelling legitimate reasons exist to proceed with the processing, that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party or for the exercise of a right in court. With regard to the processing of personal data collected for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time.